ALBERT LEA FAMILY YMCA MISSION STATEMENT
The Albert Lea Family YMCA is part of a worldwide fellowship united for the purpose of building a Christian society and developing in people those qualities of Christian personality exemplified in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- To promote total human health, spirit, mind, and body.
- To focus on physical well being, youth development and interpersonal relations.
- To significantly influence the quality of life for all persons—all religions, races, ages, needs.
- To serve as a common meeting ground of the Albert Lea Community.
- To maintain an organization of employees and volunteers who are at all times respected, accessible, involved and committed.
The Albert Lea Family YMCA will not turn anyone away for inability to pay for a program or membership fee. Sliding fees are available.
We are able to do this through grants, memorials and donations from people like you!
CEOAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Executive Assistant/MembershipAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Office Manager/MembershipAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Youth and Community DirectorAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Aquatics CoordinatorAlbert Lea Family YMCA
WebsiteAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Board of Directors
YOUR FAMILY YMCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|JOHN DOUBLE||Vice President|
|Charlie Newell||Past President|
|Don Nolander||Heritage Foundation Liaison|
|Frank Trotter||Senior Center Liaison|
|Kendall Langseth, Paul Jensen, Steve Field, Erika Vietze, Chris Fjermestad, Mary Boorsma, Sean Gaston|