ALBERT LEA FAMILY YMCA MISSION STATEMENT
The Albert Lea Family YMCA is part of a worldwide fellowship united for the purpose of building a Christian society and developing in people those qualities of Christian personality exemplified in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- To promote total human health, spirit, mind, and body.
- To focus on physical well being, youth development and interpersonal relations.
- To significantly influence the quality of life for all persons—all religions, races, ages, needs.
- To serve as a common meeting ground of the Albert Lea Community.
- To maintain an organization of employees and volunteers who are at all times respected, accessible, involved and committed.
UNITED WAY AGENCY & SCHOLARSHIPS
The Family YMCA is one of sixteen social service agencies supported by the United Way. In 2009 the Family YMCA gave over 530 scholarships so persons in need could send children to camp and participate in over a dozen youth programs.
The Family YMCA will not turn anyone away for inability to pay for a program. Sliding fees available.
Board of Directors
YOUR FAMILY YMCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Erin Sauer, JOHN DOUBLE||1st Vice President/Treasurer|
|JUSTAN OMAN||2nd Vice President/Secretary|
|DAN KOLKER||Past President|
|Steve Field, Robert Furland, Stephanie Musser, Paul Jensen, Don Nolander, Kendall Langseth, Kate Wheeldon|