ALBERT LEA FAMILY YMCA MISSION STATEMENT
The Albert Lea Family YMCA is part of a worldwide fellowship united for the purpose of building a Christian society and developing in people those qualities of Christian personality exemplified in the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.
- To promote total human health, spirit, mind, and body.
- To focus on physical well being, youth development and interpersonal relations.
- To significantly influence the quality of life for all persons—all religions, races, ages, needs.
- To serve as a common meeting ground of the Albert Lea Community.
- To maintain an organization of employees and volunteers who are at all times respected, accessible, involved and committed.
The Albert Lea Family YMCA will not turn anyone away for inability to pay for a program or membership fee. Sliding fees are available.
We are able to do this through grants, memorials and donations from people like you!
CEOAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Member Services DirectorAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Senior Director of ProgramsAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Office Manager/MembershipAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Health and Wellness CoordinatorAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Aquatics CoordinatorAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Building and GroundsAlbert Lea Family YMCA
WebsiteAlbert Lea Family YMCA
Board of Directors
YOUR FAMILY YMCA BOARD OF DIRECTORS
|Heritage Foundation Liaison
|Senior Center Liaison
|Kendall Langseth, Paul Jensen, Erika Vietze, Chris Fjermestad, Mary Boorsma, Sean Gaston, Jacob Ehret